- Position: Housing Officer
- Location: Clydebank
- Salary: £35,022 - £38,456
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 7
- Contract: Fixed term for 18 months
- Closing Date: 30 June 2022
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with existing housing experience to undertake a housing officer position for a period of 18 months within a forward thinking housing association.
CHA has a long, proud history of providing good quality, affordable housing for people in housing need. We own and manage c.1,200 homes for affordable rent, act as factor to another c. 600 owner occupied properties and have an active wider role programme. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and we are currently seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Housing Officer to join our high-performing staff team.
Responsibilities include allocations, estate management, neighbour disputes and arrears control.
Applicants must have relevant experience, excellent administrative, communication and computer skills. A relevant qualification would be an advantage. A full driving licence and access to a vehicle is also essential. Secondments would be considered.
Clydebank Housing Association aims to strive for excellence and provide the highest possible quality housing, environment and services to all our customers. Our values, which are integral in everything we do, are:
- Responsive and Informative
The benefits of working with Clydebank Housing Association:
- The Association has a culture that promotes work life balance and is supportive of flexible working requests
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Access to financial and legal advice
- Access to mental health support
- Access to discounted gym membership
- Employers in Voluntary Housing (EVH) Conditions of service and entitlement apply
- A SHAPS Defined Contribution pension scheme/auto-enrolment pension scheme is offered
Application packs are available:
- by visiting our website
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by contacting our office: Clydebank Housing Association, 77-83 Kilbowie Road, Clydebank, G81 1BL
- by telephone: 0141 941 1044
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Thursday 30 June 2022.
Interviews will be held week beginning 11 July 2022.
People from minority–ethnic groups and people with disabilities are actively encouraged to apply for this post.
We are a Scottish Charity No. SC033962.