H&S Info Notes
Our Health & Safety Information Notes give a quick overview of the more popular topic areas within the Health & Safety Control Manual.
1. EVH Health & Safety Services
2. H&S Competence and Training Needs Analysis
3. Role of the Health & Safety Administrator
4. Risk Assessments
5. H&S Responsibilities of the Governing Body
6. Waste and Segregation Management
7. Electrical Safety Inspection and Management
8. Asbestos Management
9. Alcohol and Occupational Driving
10. Driving in Winter
11. Legionella, Are You Managing Your Risk?
13. Using English At Work
14. Slips, Trips & Falls
15. Individual & Corporate Liability
16. Driving & Cycling at Work
17. Construction, Design & Management (CDM)
19. Fire Risk Assessments
The H&S Control Manual is the first port of call for any queries. If this doesn’t answer your questions, contact the ACS Health & Safety hotline on 0141 427 5171.