Employers have a lot of flexibility in decisions about any pension benefits they provide. However, some aspects of pensions are regulated, so it is vital that your organisation meets minimum requirements in key areas such as:
- Minimum contributions (employers and employees).
- Consulting staff before making certain types of changes.
- Making changes to contracts of employment.
We provide a wide range of template letters and flowcharts for staff consultations. We can also offer:
- Bespoke advice for EVH members when they are dealing with any pension issues and assist with staff consultation.
- Access to some heavily discounted professional services from specialist companies (including actuarial reports, financial advice to staff and assistance with setting up a pension scheme from scratch).