Who is it for?
HR practitioners, line managers or other members of staff involved in the shortlisting process. Also suitable for governing body members.
What’s it about?
This session will help participants to learn and improve practical shortlisting skills. The contents include:
- Criteria to consider when shortlisting
- How to assess an individual application
- How to deal with too many applications after shortlisting
- Compiling your interview list
- Keeping appropriate records and storage
Duration: We can deliver our training sessions in a variety of formats. By providing this flexibility we aim to make the learning experience as useful as possible. The costs below relate to full day and half day sessions, so please contact us to discuss other variations.
Costs: All costs are per session
1 day £650
½ day £350
1 day £1,300 + VAT
½ day £700 + VAT
Location: We bring the training to you on-site or to a mutually convenient location.