- Position: Finanace Officer
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £33,375 to £36,648
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 7
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 30 October 2020
We are looking for an experienced, qualified Finance Officer to join our Corporate Services team.
The ideal candidate:
* Demonstrates a high level of analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Has effective time management and prioritisation skills.
* Has effective communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to liaise with a variety of diverse stakeholders
* Is proficient in the use of finance systems, Microsoft Office software and to an advanced level in Microsoft Excel.
* Has a recognised accountancy qualification.
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Accruals and prepayments
* Preparation of management accounts
* Accounting for fixed assets, including additions, disposals and depreciation charges
* Processing intercompany transactions and reconciling intercompany accounts
* Ensuring treasury operating procedures are complied with
For an application pack please visit our website www.wwhc.org.uk or telephone our office on 0141 641 8628.
Completed applications should be sent to Morag Gladstone, Assistant Director (Corporate Services), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Recruitment, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative Ltd, Belmont House, 57 Belmont Road, West Whitlawburn, Cambuslang, G72 8PG, no later than 12noon on Friday, 30th October 2020.
Interviews will be held on week beginning 2nd November 2020.
We accept direct applications from candidates only and do not engage the services of Recruitment Agencies.
West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is the U.K.’s 5th largest Housing Co-operative and has a demonstrable track record of significant success and ground breaking achievements.
WWHC is widely respected as an innovative and forward thinking Registered Social Landlord with tenant/member satisfaction at a very high level.