- Position: Corporate Services Assistant
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £25,044 - £27,832
- Hours: 35 per week
- Grade: 5
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 9 August 2021
Corporate Services Assistant
Based in Cambuslang, West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative is widely respected as an innovative and forward thinking Registered Social Landlord, with high levels of tenant satisfaction. We have 644 homes and are governed by a highly committed voluntary Management Committee with a demonstrable track record of success.
We are looking for a Corporate Services Assistant to provide excellent business support across the organisation as a key member of the Corporate Services team.
The Corporate Services Assistant will be customer focussed, a fast learner with a can-do attitude and great attention to detail. They will have excellent administration, communication and IT skills and be able to demonstrate confidence in dealing with a diverse range of internal and external customers.
The key elements of the job are to:
- Support the Assistant Director with day-to-day implementation and control of all Corporate Services functions including financial management, IT, assurance and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor performance and prepare reports across a range of functions including complaints, Health and Safety, GDPR and FOI.
- Administer the Co-operative’s assurance framework, including recording of data and ensuring compliance with legislation and guidance.
- Co-ordinate and collate articles and reports for publications including newsletters, annual reports, website and social media.
- Co-ordinate and provide administrative support for meetings
If you feel you have the skills for this job and you’d like to work in a forward thinking, well established organisation then we’d like to hear from you. Please download an application pack from this page, sending completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Monday 9th August 2021.