- Position: Board Member
- Location: Clydebank / Hybrid
Dalmuir Park Housing Association has launched a recruitment drive and is looking for people to join its Board of Management who are keen to play their part in delivering great housing, care services and community projects.
The Association has vacancies on its Board of Management which oversees the running of our community-based association.
Our Board members are all volunteers and are committed to the principles of community-based housing.
DPHA is at the HEART (Here, Excellent, Accountable, Results, Together) of our community and has the community’s needs at the heart of all that we do.
We are looking for new Board members and we would like to hear from professional people who are interested in contributing to our organisation and community.
Some of the benefits you can expect from joining our Board include:
- Develop new skills and knowledge
- Hybrid approach to our meetings
- Gain personal development to help with your CV
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Gain a sense of achievement
- Have your views heard
- Give something back to the community
- Improve the quality of life for those in the local area
- Make a real difference to the local environment
- Play a crucial role in taking forward the work of DPHA
- Receive support and free training
For further information, please see our website: www.dpha.org.uk. You can also contact our Chief Executive, Anne Marie Brown email@example.com, or our Corporate Services Officer, Kimberley Tennant Kimberley.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please call 0141 952 2447, option 2.