Occupational Health referrals can play a vital role for employers in gaining medical advice in relation to the following situations:
- Repeat short term absence
- Long term absence (4 weeks or more)
- Employee performance issues relating to ill health
- Eligibility for early retirement due to ill health
- Diagnosis of underlying health conditions
- Seeking advice on reasonable adjustments
If you require further information or advice on making an Occupational Health referral please contact us on 0141 352 7435.