- Position: Various Job Opportunities
- Location: Rural Stirling
- Salary: Dependent on role
- Closing Date: 29 January 2021
Various Job Opportunities
Rural Stirling Housing Association is an ambitious, forward-thinking organisation, committed to providing quality, affordable homes to tenants throughout the north and west rural Stirling Council area, stretching from Tyndrum in the north to Strathblane and Killearn in the west and Doune in the south. A large part of our area of operation falls within the boundary of Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park and includes some of the most beautiful areas of Scotland.
Our vision is for strong and attractive rural communities. Our vision highlights the geographical area in which we operate: we do not serve one local community but many communities spread throughout a large rural area. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality housing and support community aspirations. ‘Building affordable homes: growing rural communities’ is our strapline. We have ambitious plans for growth which will deliver 150 new homes over the next three years bringing much needed investment of circa £20m to our rural communities.
We have recently carried out a review of our structure to ensure we have the resources that we need to achieve our plans. As a result of this we are now recruiting for the following:
- Governance and Compliance Officer EVH Grade 7 PA 22-25 (Pro Rata, Part time 4 days, Permanent)
- Finance Officer EVH Grade 7 PA 22-25 (Pro Rata, Part time 4 days, Permanent)
- Clerk of Works EVH Grade 7 PA 22-25 (Full Time, Fixed Term 3 Years)
- Property Services Assistant EVH Grade 5 PA 13-16 (Full Time, Permanent)
- Housing Services Adviser EVH Grade 4 PA 9-12 (Full Time, Permanent)
We offer a generous benefits package including a Group Pension Scheme and Flexible Working. This is an exciting time to be joining our organisation. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate experience in similar roles or have transferrable skills that match the Job Profile and Person Specifications. Above all you will share our vision and values and be passionate about protecting and investing in our existing homes, building new affordable homes to grow and help sustain our communities and putting the customer at the heart of everything that we do.
Please note that all posts are subject to a satisfactory Basic Disclosure Check from Disclosure Scotland.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required and would like to join a well-established organisation that values and puts our people first, we would like to hear from you.
- Closing date for all applications 12 noon on Friday 29th January
- Interviews for all posts will take place on Wednesday 10th February 2021 with the exception of the Governance and Compliance Officer which will take place on Monday 22nd February 2021.
All applicants will be required to complete an application form to standardise the shortlisting and interview process. Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Please contact us on 01786 841101 for an informal chat about any of the above opportunities. To apply for the roles and to receive our Recruitment Pack, please visit https://www.rsha.org.uk/vacancies/ or contact us by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 01786 841101
Rural Stirling Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Rural Stirling Housing Association Ltd
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE.