- Position: Technical Services Manager
- Location: Ayr
- Salary: £38,403 - £41,549
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 8
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 12 October 2018
Technical Services Manager
Ayrshire Housing is a highly regarded housing association with over 1500 houses and ambitious plans for new housing and services.
We are looking for an enthusiastic building professional to lead our asset management and repairs team.
You will manage the delivery of our day to day repairs service as well as planning and delivering a substantial replacement and improvement programme.
You will need:
• A track record in housing maintenance or construction
• A focus on customer satisfaction
• A demonstrable understanding of the specific maintenance requirements of a housing association
• Staff supervisory experience
• In depth life cycle costing and budget management skills
• Procurement and contract administration experience
• A degree or professional qualification in a construction discipline
We offer a friendly and informal working environment, excellent conditions and a final salary pension scheme. The post is based in our modern office in Ayr.
For an informal discussion please contact David McGivern, Head of Housing Services on 01292 880120.
An application pack can be downloaded above or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that typed applications are preferable. Completed applications can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to: Ayrshire Housing, 119 Main Street, Ayr, KA8 8BX.
Closing date for all submitted applications: Friday 12 October at 12 Midnight.
Ayrshire Housing is committed to equal opportunities