- Position: Support Services Officer
- Location: Oban, Argyll
- Salary: £35,022 - £38,456
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 7
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 6 July 2022
Support Services Officer
West Highland Housing Association is a charitable organisation working in the Oban and Lorn area. In part due to an expansion in the number of properties under management, we are recruiting for a Support Services Officer for our office based in Oban.
This new role is to provide the organisation with a support role including performance, assurance and quality. The elements of this work will contribute to the development of a framework for continuous improvement. To do this the person manages the Digital Lead post, the Corporate Services Assistant and the clerical team.
This role requires:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to organise and prioritise own workload and that of your team
- A creative, innovative and collaborative approach to service improvement
- Excellent ICT and digital literacy
- Experience of managing and delivering projects
- Experience of performance management
Our mission is to support our communities by providing and maintaining quality neighbourhoods and homes for life. Get in touch if you want a varied, interesting role working for an Organisation that makes a positive difference to the wider community.
West Highland Housing Association is offering an excellent remuneration package which includes 25 days paid leave per year plus 15 public holidays and a contributory pension scheme. The organisation is a gold accredited Investors in People organisation and is committed to developing its staff team.
Further information about this post is available from our website where you can also download the application form.
Only completed application forms will be considered – no CVs please.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Wednesday 6th July 2022.
Interviews are anticipated to take place on Tuesday 12th July 2022.