- Position: Support Officer
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £20,600
- Closing Date: 28 September 2021
- Hours - Full time (35 hours)
- Salary £20,600
- Location: Glasgow – may require working out-with Glasgow and flexibility is required.
- 6% Pension contribution following probationary period.
- Twice salary Life insurance paid by Employer
- Smart uniform will be supplied when we return to office working
- Closing 28th September 2021
Money Matters are looking for a highly motivated person who are experienced in administration and support to form part of our Money Matters team. This role is crucial to the delivery of our Financial Inclusion Service and the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting our Financial Inclusion/Energy Advisors. This position requires an individual who can multi-task, are flexible and can work under pressure. Excellent Administration, organisation and IT skills are essential. Work may include being co-located in NHS settings and the ability to deal with vulnerable individuals and have an approachable manner is required.
A clean driving licence and own car are preferred although not essential.
Money Matters Money Advice Centre is an equal opportunities employer
An enhanced disclosure may be required for this position
Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com