- Position: Services Administrator
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £21,323 - £24,112
- Hours: 35 per week
- Grade: 4
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 9 August 2021
Glasgow West Housing Association Ltd is a voluntary, not for profit organisation and a registered charity. With history dating back to 1978, we have a vision of shaping thriving communities. With over 1500 rented properties: Homes are our purpose, service and sustainability is our priority.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our Tenancy Team, providing quality advice, information and support to residents and the community, positively representing GWHA and our Values, focussing on front-line customer service, actively assisting and supporting the delivery of successful tenancies and neighbourhoods
The successful candidate will be performance driven, and will demonstrate role flexibility, proficient IT skills, excellent communication, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills. Customer service experience, good time management and a minimum of 3 SCQF Level 4 (or equivalent, eg Standard Grade) are essential for this role. Previous reception experience and/or housing association experience would also be highly advantageous.
EVH Grade 4: £21,323 - £24,112
Closing Date: Monday 9 August 2021, 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 24 August 2021
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, reporting and administrative systems.
- Engaging in effective, appropriate and professional conduct.
- Delivering high standards of performance.
- Front-line customer service role, including telephone, reception and duty-officer cover.
- Rotating reception role: including welcoming visitors to the office, maintaining diaries and control sheets; preparing meeting room facilities, and recording and managing the distribution of mail.
- Providing advice and assistance to customers on GWHA services and activities, including liaising with other RSLs and partner agencies as required.
- Supporting the Services Team in the administration of policies and procedures, including housing allocations, rent collection and monitoring, tenancy compliance and sustainment.
- Mitigating complaints through the provision of robust, accurate and prompt advice, information and support.
- Arranging and participating in joint house visits.
For further information about GWHA, and an application pack, please visit our website www.gwha.org.uk
Glasgow West Housing Association is a Living Wage Employer.
Promoting Equality Registered as a Scottish Charity NO. SCO01667