- Position: Property Services Advisor
- Location: Linwood, Renfrewshire
- Salary: £28,766 - £31,448
- Hours: 35 per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 6
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 6 April 2021
Property Services Advisor
Linstone is a registered social landlord based in Linwood, Renfrewshire We are a charity that owns and manages approximately 1600 properties, providing affordable rented and supported housing, as well as providing factoring services to a further 2000 owner occupiers.
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled, enthusiastic and motivated Property Services Advisor. In return you will receive a challenging, varied and interesting post offering an excellent salary and conditions of service.
The post will complement the Housing & Property Services team in the delivery of reactive maintenance and investment programmes.
Linstone currently invests over £3million per year maintaining and improving our homes and the Property Services Advisor will play a key role in the delivery of a customer focused and efficient repairs service.
This role involves the day to day administration of our reactive repairs service. It also includes administering the gas servicing contract, managing tenants and owners enquiries regarding reactive, cyclical and major repairs contracts.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused approach to service delivery.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible attitude to tasks.
- An effective team player who can cope with a diverse workload, changing circumstances and demands.
- Possess a good working knowledge of ICT systems, including all Microsoft applications and housing management systems.
The closing date for applications is Tuesday 6th April 2021 by 12 noon.
It is anticipated the interviews will take place week commencing 19th April 2021.
Linstone is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.