- Position: Neighbourhood Officer
- Location: West Dunbartonshire / North Lanarkshire / East Dunbartonshire Areas
- Salary: £33,412 - £38,078
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 22 July 2022
This is a hybrid role that will allow autonomy and flexibility with home working and office working at our Cordale office location.
Come and join us!
Caledonia Housing Group - Housing Association of the Year award and Social Housing Developer of the Year 2021.
Caledonia Housing Association has the vision of providing “Homes and Services that make life better” and have ambitious goals to revolutionise the customer service they provide. Meanwhile, an innovative ‘Agile for Everyone’ strategy supports this, placing customer’s needs at the heart of everything they do while challenging the boundaries of how Caledonia deliver services, offering flexibility, and supporting the wellbeing needs of their people.
Caledonia operate across 8 local authorities and manage over 5,000 affordable homes and offer services to in excess of 2,000 private owners. Caledonia have a strong social purpose and are committed to tackling inequality and housing needs across the Highlands, Tayside, Perthshire and Dunbartonshire.
As a Caledonia Housing Group employee, you will enjoy a fantastic range of benefits including:
- Ongoing investment in your personal development with access to internal and external training qualifications
- Annual Leave entitlement starting at 33 days per year (increases with length of service)
- We promote work-life balance and operate a flexi-time system
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Health benefit of up to £300 per year which includes a gym membership, fitness equipment or health insurance
- Wellbeing services offering support and confidential advice for you when you most need it including counselling and in-house mental health first aiders
- Volunteering opportunities
As an inclusive employer, we’re open to having a conversation with you about flexible working.
About the role
Reporting to the Area Leader, you will hold an important role within the Caledonia Housing Group, delivering housing management frontline services to a diverse range of customers across your area. The services will achieve positive outcomes for tenants and offer an excellent customer experience across a range of multi-channel options. The post holder will be accountable for monitoring budgetary spend and performance across their housing management area. This is a generic frontline role with responsibility for managing a broad range of landlord services including all estate/neighbourhood management, tenancy enforcement activity, income management, customer engagement, lettings, void and responsive repairs management.
If you are committed to delivering first class levels of customer service and support, are proactive as well as positive, are a true team player and have a "can do" approach, then we would like to hear from you!
If you would like to be part of a supportive and flexible work environment, while being part of an organisation committed to making a difference please visit the ‘Work with Us’ section of our website.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 22nd July 2022.
A registered charity no: SCO 13988.
Caledonia strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.