- Position: Income Assistant
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £25,044
- Contract: Temporary for a period of 18 months.
- Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Manor Estates Housing Association is seeking to recruit a full-time Income Assistant to join our busy Housing Management Team. The post will be temporary for a period of 18 months.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate
- Excellent administrative skills
- Skills in the standard office ICT packages, specifically Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face customer engagement skills
- Previous experience and/or the ability to learn (with appropriate training) the operation of our housing management software system
- Previous experience of managing rent arrears in a social housing environment
- A willingness to work as part of a small team
- The desire to ‘make a difference’ to our organisation
Previous experience of working in a housing environment is essential.
The starting salary for this post is £25,044. Key terms and conditions are noted below:
- 25 days annual leave
- 15 days public holidays
- 35 hours working week, flexible working applies
- Contributory pension scheme
The closing date for submission of completed application forms is 12 noon on Friday 21st May 2021. Please note: due to the volume of applications we will only contact those who have been invited to interview.
Interviews for the post will be held on Friday 28th May 2021. Interviews will be held virtually using Zoom.
(Strictly no CVs and no agency enquiries)
If you wish to have an informal chat or have any queries about the post, please contact our Housing Manager, Alasdair Fraser.