- Position: Housing Services Manager
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £47,087 - £50,947
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 7 December 2020
Housing Services Manager
Milnbank Housing Association is a tenant led Community Based Housing Association operating in the Dennistoun area of Glasgow, owning and managing over 3,000 units.
Due to the impending retirement of the current post holder, the Association is looking to recruit a Housing Services Manager.
The post holder will be a key member of the Management Team and will have responsibility for managing, delivering and developing the Association’s Housing Services Function. The main responsibilities will cover strategic planning, delivery of a quality housing management service and leading a staff team of eight. The post holder must also be committed to Milnbank’s community ownership values and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction in the delivery of services.
Ideally the Post holder will have the following:
● A track record of delivering a housing management service
● A tenant and community focused
● Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Qualified to Diploma in Housing level or relevant equivalent
The Association offers an attractive benefits package. To apply for this position, please go to the vacancies section of our Website at, www.milnbank.org.uk, or request an application form, by email, from email@example.com.
Please contact 0141 551 8131, if you require further information.
The closing date for applications is 12noon on Monday, 7 December 2020
PLEASE NOTE THAT CVs WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please return all completed application forms to HR@milnbank.org.uk.