- Position: Factoring / Project Assistant
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £29,946 - £32,737
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 6
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 8 July 2022
Factoring / Project Assistant
Glen Oaks Housing Association owns and manages approximately 1500 properties in Arden, Darnley, Pollok, Old Darnley, Regents Park and Southpark Village.
We want to recruit a Factoring / Project Assistant with excellent communication and customer service skills to join our busy team.
Key aspects of the role are:
- Provide a factoring service to the Association’s owners
- Deal with, investigate and respond to owner enquiries
- Prepare and issue a regular factoring newsletter
- Log inspection reports relating to the Association’s planned & cyclical maintenance programme
- Support the Project Officer on improvement and replacement projects
- Monitor and pursue rechargeable repair arrears
- Process tenant requests for alterations and improvements
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate that they:
- Have an understanding of our customers needs
- Are willing to learn and develop
- Are committed to continuous improvement
- Have a friendly, positive attitude and a “can do” approach
Excellent conditions of service apply, including flexible working hours.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and personal commitment required for this role, please apply by downloading the full application pack from our website. Alternatively you can request a pack by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 4pm on Friday 8 July 2022.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 25 July 2022.
Glen Oaks Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer and registered charity No. SCO 34301.