- Position: Depute Maintenance Manager
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £39,515 - £42,732
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 31 August 2022, 17:00
Depute Maintenance Manager
To manage the delivery of repairs and maintenance works to meet the needs of our customers and sustain the quality of our housing stock.
Contribute to the organisation’s performance in a customer-facing role and ensure Value for Money is achieved in maintenance contracts.
We will provide:
- 40 days leave per year
- 7.7% or 4% employer pension contribution
- development opportunities to progress within team
- agile working options for all (e.g. flexible working / job share)
- life assurance (x1 yearly salary)
- employer paid qualifications, training and professional memberships
- paid special leave (e.g. safe leave, emergency leave)
- enhanced family leave (matching shared parental pay to enhanced maternity pay)
- enhanced sick pay benefit (up to 6 months full pay)
- enhanced public holiday payments
- reward and recognition incentives
- 24/7 employee support (Health and Wellbeing initiatives)
- green initiatives (cycle to work, season ticket loans, pool cars)
- be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed to excellent customer service.
- have HND or be degree qualified in Construction or a maintenance discipline.
- demonstrable experience of leading and managing internal teams.
- have relevant experience of managing contracts and performance.
- have experience managing budgets.
- have substantial knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations.
If you are looking to maximise your potential and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-changing environment, visit our website for an application pack. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 31 August 2022
Interview date: 12 September 2022