- Position: Advocate
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £21,000
- Closing Date: 28 September 2021
- Hours - Full time (35 hours)
- Salary £21,000
- Location: Glasgow – may require working out-with Glasgow and flexibility is required.
- 6% Pension contribution following probationary period.
- Twice salary Life insurance paid by Employer
- Smart uniform will be supplied when we return to office working
- Closing 28th September 2021
Money Matters are looking for a highly motivated person who has Advocacy experience to form part of the Money Matters team. It is essential that applicants possess a knowledge that allows them to promote self-advocacy and enable our clients to understand and access their rights, make informed decisions and have their views heard in matters related to their finances. This position will involve very close working with our Advisory Team and to support the client carry out the advice given by them. Please do not apply unless you possess the required skills.
Our case management system is Advice Pro and some knowledge of using this system would be preferable although not essential. However, it is essential that you are computer literate and have a flexible approach and good work ethic.
A clean driving licence and own car is essential.
Money Matters Money Advice Centre is an equal opportunities employer
A PVG will be required for this position
Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org