EVH Member Protect
EVH Member Protect is a new service which provides EVH members with legal advice and representation in relation to all employment tribunal claims – from the very first call from ACAS to the end of the final tribunal hearing.
This service is delivered by a local, highly regarded specialist employment lawyer leading a team of dedicated solicitors and support staff to provide the service.
Contact Paul McMahon on 0141 447 0438 or 07535 828051, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mcmahonlaw.co.uk
The key features and benefits of EVH Member Protect are:
• High quality legal advice and representation – no call centres. EVH Member Protect is delivered and led by Paul McMahon, whom many EVH members will know is one of Scotland’s most highly regarded employment law specialists.
• All advice and representation in defending employment tribunal claims is covered, from pre-claim ACAS conciliation to all case preparation and management, up to and including representation at the employment tribunal hearing.
• All types of employment tribunal claims are covered with the only requirement being there are reasonable prospects of defending the claim - no exceptions, no ‘small print’ exclusions.
• All of the legal fees for the advice and representation in defending employment tribunal claims is covered – there are no excesses or other hidden costs.
• Members are covered for claims whether or not they took formal advice from a solicitor or EVH on internal HR matters beforehand – there is no need to ‘jump through hoops’ taking formal legal advice from insurer-nominated solicitors on internal HR matters, so often required by insurers.
• There is a seamless link for members between input provided by the EVH HR team and the legal advice and representation under the EVH Member Protect service for employment tribunal claims.
• Cost - best value. The cost to members is covered by one moderate annual fee. We are confident that is significantly lower than members would have to pay to arrange this service on an individual basis.
If you would like any further information, are interested in subscribing, or if you would like a visit from Paul’s team, please contact Eamonn Connolly at the EVH office.