Who is it for?
Our Employee Engagement and Satisfaction consultancy service is aimed at senior managers with a strategic role who want to develop robust tools for measuring employee engagement.
What’s it about?
Employee engagement is now a mainstream part of management thinking. It is generally seen as an internal state of being – physical, mental and emotional – that brings together earlier concepts of work effort, organisational commitment and job satisfaction. Typical phrases associated with strong employee engagement include “going the extra mile”, “feeling valued” and “having a passion for work”.
Our comprehensive consultancy service involves:
- Designing a bespoke questionnaire for your organisation
- Administering a user-friendly and confidential online survey
- Helping managers to analyse the results and devise action plans with their teams
Duration: The consultancy is spread over a period of time because of the different stages of the process:
- Initial meeting with senior managers to discuss the process.
- Half day training with the Management Team on the process
- First meeting with the Focus Group tasked with driving the process
- Second meeting with the Focus Group to finalise the questionnaire and outline the administration of the survey and post-survey activities
£2,700 + VAT
£3,780 + VAT
Location: Initial meetings and training on-site. Survey carried out online.