- Position: Technical Assistant
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £23,287 - £25,880
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 5
- Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
- Closing Date: 20 October 2017
Key aspects of the role are:
• Logging and instruction of repairs
• Logging of completed repairs
• Dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
• Dealing with contractor enquiries
• Preparation of information for regular Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
• Assist as required with void management, cyclical maintenance and other items from time to time
• Frontline reception cover
We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate that he/she has: -
- An understanding of our customers needs
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A friendly, positive attitude and a “can do” approach
- Experience of delivering a high quality technical service
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and personal commitment required for this
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date for applications is Friday 20 October at 12 noon. Interviews will take place during the week commencing 30 October 2017.
Glen Oaks Housing Association is an equal opportunities employer and registered charity.No. SCO34301.