- Position: Senior Housing Officer
- Location: Grangemouth
- Salary: £38,403-£41,549, PA 28 to PA 31
- Hours: 35 per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 8
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 19 October 2018
Senior Housing Officer
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Housing Officer to join our Housing Management Team. The team provides a customer focused housing management and factoring service to around 1500 tenants and factoring owners in the Forth Valley area.
The right candidate will have the skills and knowledge to provide effective leadership to a multifunctional housing management team operating in a busy environment. A strong commitment to good customer service and tenant involvement is essential. Duties will include supervision of the housing management team in all aspects of the service including arrears control, allocations, repairs and estate management. Reporting directly to the Housing Manager, the post holder will have a significant input into policy development and performance management will feature strongly.
Essential requirements of the post include
• experience of staff supervision
• experience in working in the social rented sector
• excellent communication skills
• proven organisational abilities
• confident use of IT systems
• a degree or relevant professional qualification
• a full driving licence
The post is 35 hours per week with flexible working hours however there may be a requirement for some out of hours working.
Application packs can be obtained as follows
- By post from Paragon Housing Association Limited, Invergrange House, Station Road, Grangemouth, FK3 8DG
- Telephone 01324 664966
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Downloadable pack www.paragonha.org.uk
- C.V.s will not be accepted
The closing date is Friday 19th October 2018 at 4.00 pm. No late applications will be accepted. We expect to issue interview invites by 6th November 2018 and interviews are planned for shortlisted candidates for 15th or 16th November 2018.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer. We welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Scottish Charity Number SC 036262