- Position: Senior Clerical Officer
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £16,510 - £18,996
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 3
- Contract: Minimum 12 months cover
- Closing Date: 26 June 2017
Senior Clerical Officer
Manor Estates Housing Association is an Edinburgh based charitable organisation committed to providing good quality affordable housing. Based near Haymarket we manage over 1000 tenanted properties and provide factoring services to over 1500 residents.
Our busy Technical services team is responsible for delivering a quality repairs service and factoring service to our customers. A vacancy has arisen within the team for a full time Senior Clerical Officers to cover maternity leave (minimum 12 months cover).
You must be committed to customer-focussed services and aim to provide best value and quality at all times. If you have previous experience of working within a busy property maintenance section, you may be the person we are looking for. Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9 to 3:30 Fridays.
Reporting to the Technical Services Officers and as part of a team of three Senior Clerical Officers, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties including: -
• Maintaining the alteration & Improvement register
• Operating the gas no access procedure and maintaining the Approved Contractors list
• Processing invoices, recording satisfaction surveys & gas service records and energy certificates
• Taking repair calls over the phone or in person and recording on the IT system
• Maintaining the defect register for new build properties, support on contract works & void properties
• Maintaining the key register and recording of asbestos data
• Assisting with the production of factored accounts, debt management and resale calculations
• Communications with factoring customers and developing services
• Taking owners payments over the phone or in person, issuing major works letters
For an information pack and application details please visit our website at www.manorestates.org.uk
Manor Estates Housing Association aims to be an equal opportunities employer (we guarantee an interview for all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for the job).
Closing date for applications is noon on Monday, 26th June 2017
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th July 2017.