- Position: Property Services Officer (Reactive Maintenance)
- Location: Alloa
- Salary: £32,111 - £35,260
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 7
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 29 August 2018
Property Services Officer (Reactive Maintenance)
Ochil View Housing Association Ltd. is an ambitious social landlord committed to providing good quality affordable housing and high standards of customer service to almost 1400 households in Clackmannanshire and West Fife.
Following a recent staffing review we wish to recruit suitably qualified, skilled, and enthusiastic individuals for the following post:
PROPERTY SERVICES OFFICER
EVH Grade 7 (£32,111 - £35,260 pa)
This full time permanent post will be responsible for the following;
- to assist the Property Services Manager and Director of Customer Services deliver an effective reactive and void maintenance service;
- to contribute to establishing, operating and reviewing policies and procedures particularly relating to repairs and void management;
- to manage the delivery of an effective administration service from the Customer Services Team including reviewing complaints to inform service improvements.
The post is designated as an essential car user and a driving licence and access to a vehicle is required.
For a recruitment pack please contact: Ochil View Housing Association Ltd., Ochil House, Marshill, Alloa, FK10 1AB. Tel. 01259 722899 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Particulars also available for download from the Associations web site by clicking HERE
(No CV’s or Recruitment Agency referrals)
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 29th August 2018 at 5pm
Interviews will be held on Thursday 13th September 2018
Ochil View is an Investor in People Gold, Healthy Working Lives Gold and a Living Wage Employer