- Position: IT Assistant
- Location: Dundee
- Salary: £22,442 - £24,263
- Closing Date: 18 October 2019
What are we looking for?
• Experience of working in a 1st line IT support environment
• Experience providing exceptional customer service
• Excellent communication/problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure and reactive to urgent issues
• Confident and proficient in IT systems as listed below
• Good working knowledge of IT best practices and compliance with relevant legislation
What IT knowledge and skills do I need to have?
• IT Helpdesk / Remote Desktop Support
• Administration and maintenance of Windows 7 and 10 in a managed environment
• Administration, maintenance and deployment of mobile devices via MDM (Android/iOS)
• User management and support of Citrix XenApp version 7 and above
• Experience in supporting Microsoft Office365 suite (hybrid configuration)
The IT Assistant will work with the Business Solutions team to deliver our Strategy and
Business Plan by ensuring all our IT systems are functioning efficiently and effectively.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service and relationship building skills with all Blackwood teams. There is a requirement to travel in this post and while the ability to drive is desirable, it is not essential.
Blackwood are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We welcome applications from minority ethnic groups. We will interview disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the post.
The closing date for all applications is 18th October 2019
We anticipate that interviews will take place on 24th October 2019