- Position: ICT Programme/Project Manager
- Location: Greenock
- Salary: £40,351 - £44,262
- Contract: Fixed term contract for 2 years
- Closing Date: 17 January 2018
ICT Programme/Project Manager
• Efficiency - Simplify information access; optimise resource scheduling; extend customer self-service
• Capability - Enable new services; expose services to 3rd parties; streamline on-boarding
• Mobility - Unify communications; ramp collaboration; infuse safety
• Stability - Solidify infrastructure; scale network reach; secure access
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications/accreditations;
• Degree in Information Communication Technology (ICT) or relevant discipline.
• Project Management Certification with minimum 10 years full lifecycle ICT project management delivery
• Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers including managed service provision, custom application development and application integration.
• A strong grasp of business process re-engineering, with the ability to influence business change.
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this is a great chance to join a thriving and ambitious company and to enhance your existing skills, knowledge and experience in an organisation which will support your career development. We offer a benefits package including contributory pension and health cash plan.
The preferred candidate will be required to undergo a Disclosure Scotland check.
For more information and to apply please click HERE. Please return the 2 application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Roxburgh House, 102 -112 Roxburgh Street, Greenock, PA15 4JT prior to the closing date on 10th December at 12 noon.