- Position: Housing Officer
- Location: Ayr
- Salary: £32,111 - £35,260
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Grade: EVH Grade 7
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 29 June 2018
Ayrshire Housing is a growing and well-regarded housing association. We currently have 1,500 houses in management. We are focussed on the quality of our relationships with the communities that we serve.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and knowledgeable Housing Officer to provide housing management services across a range of activities including rent arrears management, allocations, and estates and tenancy management.
You will have:
- A sound knowledge of current housing related issues
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the impact of welfare reforms and the introduction of Universal Credit on association’s tenants
- A relevant qualification
- Previous experience of providing generic housing management services to tenants
EVH Conditions of Service, flexible working hours, Essential Car Users Allowance, a final salary pension scheme and an attractive and pleasant working environment are offered. Ayrshire Housing is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities.
A Basic Disclosure Scotland check is required for this post.
The post is based in Ayrshire Housing’s modern office in Ayr.
An application pack is available from Ayrshire Housing, 119 Main Street, Ayr. Tel: 01292 880120, Email: email@example.com or available to download by clicking HERE
Closing date: Friday 29 June 2018 at 5pm